Everybody interested in study of literature, history, art, music, politics and society of the 18th century is welcome to join the ÖGE 18.
The advantages of membership are:
- You are part of an international scientific community and can participate actively in discussions between members from around the globe.
- You will be informed of newest developments in Eighteenth Century Studies via our weblog, newsletters, congresses, lectures and workshops.
- By joining you support directly the 18th century studies in Austria.
- You will get access to the membership portal of ÖGE 18 that includes a directory of members stating their contact information, research fields and institutions.
- You will receive the current yearbook Das Achtzehnte Jahrhundert und Österreich free of charge.
- You can order any volume of the book series and older yearbooks on the website of the publishing houses Böhlau and Dr. Dieter Winkler in Bochum at a reduced price (20% on the publication price if you order it via the ÖGE 18 office)
- You will be sent a membership card.
- ordinary member: 35,- EUR
- student membership: 15,- EUR (age < 27 years)
1) download and print out the membership application form (Word / PDF) (in German)
2) fill it out, sign it and send it to Dr. Birgit C. Nagy-Glaser
Österreichische Gesellschaft zur Erforschung des 18. Jahrhunderts
z.Hd. Dr. Birgit C. Nagy-Glaser
c/o Institut für Geschichte der Universität Wien
A- 1010 Wien
3) transfer the annual rate on the following bank account:
Niederösterr. Landesbank / Hypothekenbank Wien
For transfers outside of Austria:
BIC Code: HYPNATWW
If you have any further question concerning membership, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Birgit C. Nagy-Glaser.
Phone: +43 1 4277 40835
Fax: +43 1 4277 9408