the history and culture of the Habsburg Monarchy in the 18th century
- The prize is awared to Dissertations (post graduated theses) or papers of equivalent importance about the Habsburg Monarchy of the Eighteenth Century.
- Language can be German, French or English.
- Applications of representatives of cultural studies and humanities are especially invited.
- The work must have been approbated between May 1st, 2010 and April 30, 2012.
- a hardback copy of his/her work
- a ten pages summary in English or German
- a CV
Deadline: The applications must be sent no later then May 31st, 2012 (date of postmark) and be addressed to:
Österreichische Gesellschaft zur Erforschung des 18. Jahrhunderts
p.A. o.Univ.-Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Schmale
Institut für Geschichte der Universität Wien, Dr. Karl Lueger-Ring 1, A-1010 Wien.
Information sheet as PDF